- Professionally manage your collections with user-friendly, web-based software
- Improve stewardship of the resources you hold in the public trust
- Support diverse collections in an effective, efficient, and scalable way
- Share data via web services and an advanced native API
- Integrate with DAMS, digital preservation systems, and more
- Future-proof your organization's technology infrastructure and sustainability
CollectionSpace was developed by a network of North American and European partner organizations. The program continues to be generously supported by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
An organizational home for CollectionSpace is provided by LYRASIS.
LYRASIS and CollectionSpace staff are leaders in open technologies, hosting, data migration, and community supported software programs for libraries, archives, museums and research organizations worldwide.
Outreach and Consulting
Our outreach team has a passion for understanding the issues facing museums and other collecting organizations. Get in touch to discuss your needs around collections management and digital strategy.
Our program staff provides strategic management, leads the platform’s functional design, manages the technical roadmap, and works to ensure the platform’s long term efficacy and sustainability.
Development and Support
Our dedicated technical team is responsible for the development of new features and functionality, ensuring the long-term health of the system architecture, and supporting our user and developer communities.