CollectionSpace is a modern collections management application backed by an internationally-recognized nonprofit committed to advancing the field of museology.
With CollectionSpace, you can:
- Professionally manage your collections with user-friendly, web-based software
- Improve stewardship of the resources you hold in the public trust
- Support diverse collections in an effective, efficient, and scalable way
- Share data via web services and an advanced native API
- Integrate with DAMS, digital preservation systems, and more
- Future-proof your organization's technology infrastructure and sustainability
CollectionSpace was developed by a network of North American and European partner organizations. The program continues to be generously supported by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
An organizational home for CollectionSpace is provided by LYRASIS.
LYRASIS and CollectionSpace staff are leaders in open technologies, hosting, data migration, and community supported software programs for libraries, archives, museums and research organizations worldwide. To get in touch with any of our team members please reach out at email@example.com.
Senior Outreach Strategist
Hosting Services Lead
Data Migration Specialist
Outreach & Community Engagement Rep